19 in stock (also available on backorder)
“Mamukko _ “Vinyl Love Messenger”
The story. We are both DJs & record collectors so was high time to craft ( again ) some eco – urban messengers bags that carry your vinyls & stuff on your urban adventures. Based on a design we used for some bags we made in 2012 from tarpaulin we created the 2017 version of our Vinyl Love Messenger from ocean race sail, liferaft & leather. Despite its name this bag is a unisex everyday cross body messenger bag as well, not only a vinyl bag.
Please note that the pictures are for style & detail demonstration purpose only. Liferaft & sail elements on the flap, front & back can vary. Front pocket can be black or cork color.
* Front & back piece cut from an IMOCA 60 Alex Thomson Hugo Boss sail
* Flap from a decommisioned Viking liferaft lined with a squib sail
* Leather side & bottom repurposed from a closed Irish shoe factory
* Handmade in Ireland by Mamukko brothers
* Repurposed seatbelt shoulder strap
* Unique bag ID
* Front pocket from an Italian veg tan split leather
* Fits 15 12″ vinlys
* Flap closes with with a plastic buckle
* Heavy duty marine grade buckle to adjust shoulder strap
* Stitched to industrial strength with our well respected & looked after with Adler & Singer sewing machines
* Size: 33 X 32 X 7 cm
Please note! Liferafts have an adventurous life & can carry elements of wear but have been thoroughly washed before we stitched the pieces together!