Please note, this bag is available on backorder only. Lead time 2 weeks.
Mamukko – “Technical Dive Bag”
The story. We have teamed up with technical and professional diver Matt Jevon of South West Technical Diving to craft an eco – conscious dive bag for his special gear & travels. This is how he talks about the result:
“This is up-cycling at its best to create a bag that puts two fingers up to the airport baggage handlers, is made from 100% recycled materials and can put up with hauling 35kg of salty wet gear per bag!
Created from ‘retired’ life rafts, beautifully stitched leather on recycled webbing these bags are as tough as they come.
The last dive bag I will ever need!”
The bag was so well received that we decided to craft some more. This bag is perfect where performance is a must.
* Limited edition bag handcrafted from a decommissioned & upcycled “Viking” natural rubber liferaft
* Eco – conscious product handmade in Ireland by Mamukko brothers
* Unique serial number + South West Technical Diving logo on the front
* Original Life Raft screen print numbers on the bag
* Heavy duty zip with two runners for easy accessibility, opening & closing
* Shoulder straps reinforced on the body of the bag with leather patches for strength & durability
* Two webbing straps on the side of the bag for an easy grab
* Two zipped side pockets * Two large inside pockets with elasticated rubber to hold your accessories
* Heavy duty waterproof natural rubber Life Raft fabric
* Bottom of the bag padded & lined to protect your gear
* Stitched to industrial strength with our well respected & looked after Adler & Singer sewing machines
* Size: 82 X 33 X 33 cm
Please note! Pics are for design and demonstration purposes; details on finished products can vary slightly. Working with reclaimed Life Rafts results in authentic products with special but variable DNA. Life Rafts have had an adventurous life, hence they can carry elements of wear, adding character and uniqueness, but rest assured, they have been thoroughly washed before being stitched together!