2 in stock
Mamukko _ “Tallship Astrid Mini Handbag”
Representing a piece of history this bag is one of only 5 made. We have salvaged the sails from the Astrid Tallship which went aground off the coast of Kinsale in 2013. Having made many unique pieces, these are some of the last to come out of our workshop as the material is coming to an end.
* 5 made only from a Tallship Astrid canvas square sail originally made in England in 1986!
* Leather zip part, bottom & side, cotton shoulder strap
* Handmade in Ireland by Mamukko brothers
* Tallship Astrid logo on the front
* Inside leather pocket, lined with a grey fabric
* Stitched to industrial strength with our well respected & looked after Adler & Singer sewing machines
* Handmade embossed leather Mamukko label
* Size: 29 X 12 X 9 cm