5 in stock
Mamukko _ “Squib Class Satchel”
We love working with Squib Sails. They are soft yet strong, iconically orange and rare enough as there are only a few Squib Sail makers in the world. Combined with sailing rope and suede leather, the Squib Class Satchel will always remain a little different from the rest.
Limited Edition, 5 made only in this sail & leather combination. Our visual aim is to display different angles of the product in order to give an idea of our detailed craft and design. Each bag is unique therefore elements within the reclaimed fabrics may vary.
* Limited edition with unique hand stamped serial number on the back of the bag
* Made from upcycled dacron sailcloth
* Italian veg tan leather shoulder strap ( adjustable )
* Front & inside pocket, leather bottom for reinforcement
* Handmade Mamukko leather label on the front
* Upcycled with passion & care in Ireland
* Stitched with our well respected & looked after Adler sewing machines
* Size: 35 X 26 X 15 cm