This product is available on backorder. Crafting lead time 2 weeks.
This Limited Edition 5/5 cross body beauty is made from an upcycled squib sail mixed with a blue veg tan leather strap and paired with an inside white trimmed cream pocket made from a jib sail by North Sails and a dark blue airplane seat leather outside pocket.
Go your own way, that’s why it’s our hashtag!
Available on backorder
Squibs are small two man boats, perfect for beginners learning to capture wind to transverse their vessel along water. Seen sailing on our home harbour of Kinsale, or moored on the marina. Dacron, the first sail Mamukko worked with, it symbolises their transition and upward bound journey in Upcycling extreme quality material.
Hyde sails 2 boat tuning squibs
Note the seagull silhouette in flight Squib logo
* Made from upcycled orange squib sailcloth
* Italian veg tan leather shoulder strap (adjustable) with brass buckle
* Front pocket and reinforcement corners from upcycled airplane seat leather
* Handmade Mamukko leather label on the front
* Upcycled with passion & care in Ireland
* Stitched with our well respected & looked after Adler sewing machines
* Size: 27 X 34 X 11 cm