This product is in stock but also available on backorder. Crafting lead time 3 weeks.
Liferaft, often considered the new vegan leather, it feels great and this outer tote is 100 percent rubber. The bright side is the inner bright seconds emergency life vest that is a welcome surprise. The grey leather held zip secures everything in place. An aircraft leather seat has been made into an inner pocket. The red veg tanned Italian leather make up the straps and zip holder.
Go your own way, that’s why it’s our hashtag!
4 in stock (can be backordered)
Liferaft Tote – The Inner Light
Mamukko’s main ladies Liferaft Tote. Three were made and sold first early 2019 and another three this autumn 2020. A lady who bought one, revisited the shop with it on her shoulder. She treats it roughly, she reported, including even standing on it, adding, “it easily dusts it off, and it still looks respectable!”.
Well, not what you really want to hear happen to a quality crafted item, perhaps, however we appreciate our customers often model our products, even photo them, so perhaps product testing is just the next step in our valued relationship.
We hope the inner light, not just inside this tote will always maintain its bright light.
* Limited edition tote bag made from natural rubber upcycled liferaft
* Handmade in Ireland by Nora and Attila
* Red genuine leather shoulder straps
* Reinforced leather corners for longer wear
* Upcycled airplane seat inside pocket
* Lined with an orange material
* Black YKK zip
* Made from extra heavy waterproof rubber fabric
* Stitched to industrial strength with our well respected & looked after Adler sewing machines
* Size: 40 x 30 x 17 cm