1 in stock (also available on backorder)
Mamukko _ “Leuven Cruiser”
A little intro cut short. We are pioneers in liferaft upcycling & the first company on the market that made bags from liferafts in 2014. This type of liferaft is a natural rubber fabric similar that Continental & Michelin use to make tyres. It has a really nice soft touch & character as well as a natural rubber smell.
* Made from a reclaimed ( upcycled ) liferaft & genuine leather combination
* Heavily influenced by one of our father’s ( Arpad Jack Magyar ) designs he made first in 1976
* Limited edition bag with unique ID
* Stitched on label inside the bag ( printed on sailcloth ) carrying the hand – stamped serial number of the bag.
* Handmade in Ireland by Mamukko brothers
* Italian veg tan leather components ( top part, front pocket & shoulder strap )
* Front & inside pocket
* Closure with a black 4 – piece stud
* Lined with a brown canvas fabric
* Stitched to industrial strength with our well respected & looked after Adler & Singer sewing machines
* Size: 28 X 25 X 8 cm