1 in stock (also available on backorder)
Mamukko _ “Liferaft Duffle II”
One of our first liferaft duffle bags with recycled airplane seatbelt buckle. This design is a slight modification of our award winning Duffle bag. Got some airplane seatbelts recently & thought to add a bit more to our Duffle design & make it even more original & cool. Here is the result.
* Limited edition bag from a decommissioned “Viking” natural rubber liferaft fused with Italian veg tan brown leather elements
* Award – winning design; Highly Commended award in Accessories Category @ Best Product Award – Showcase 2014, Ireland’s Creative Expo
* Handmade in Ireland by Mamukko brothers
* Unique serial number #6113
* Original liferaft screen print numbers on the bag
* Roll up opening + leather strap closure on the sides + front
* Closes with a recycled airplane seatbelt buckle that give this bag a very distinctive touch & look
* Front & inside pockets, heavy cotton handle
* Stitched to industrial strength with our well respected & looked after Adler sewing machines
* Waterproof natural rubber liferaft fabric
* The bag is not lined
* Size: 62 X 32 X 30 ( 40 when unrolled ) cm
Please note! The life rafts have had an adventurous life hence can carry elements of wear but have been thoroughly washed before the pieces were stitched together!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.