5 in stock (also available on backorder)
“Mamukko _ “Eco – Urban Messenger”
Unisex everyday cross-body messenger bag which showcases everything that is Mamukko. Decommissioned natural rubber liferaft combined with leather sourced from a closed shoe factory. Designed for those who appreciate multi-function. Whether you are running errands, off to the office or heading for an overnight occassion, this bag is appropriate for documents, devices and more thoughtfully, a total of 15 vinyls and a few 45s! The cotton webbing strap is strong, yet comfortable, while the upcycled materials make it hard wearing and weather resistant.
* Limited edition, 10 made only in this batch
* Flap & front & back piece from a decommissioned natural rubber Viking liferaft
* Leather side & bottom repurposed from a closed Irish shoe factory
* Handmade in Ireland by Mamukko
* Inside pocket, lined with an orange fabric
* Flap closes with an authentic recycled airplane seat buckle
* Adjustable heavy cotton shoulder strap
* Stitched to industrial strength with our well respected & looked after with Adler & Singer sewing machines
* Size: 33 X 32 X 7 cm
Please note! Liferafts have an adventurous life & can carry elements of wear but have been thoroughly washed before we stitched the pieces together!