1 in stock (can be backordered)
A bit of history. The original “Classical Designer 2014” was the result of a design collaboration between Marc O’Riain, our local architect and designer, who proposed the design, and Levente Magyar our then, in-house talented textile designer, who turned the idea on paper into a 3D reality. Attila and Nora decided to incorporate different design features in “Recharged Designer 2020” notably, as a backpack. Crafted with decommissioned natural rubber liferaft, bonded together with strong shoe leather hide, the extra long cream zip opens to a bright interior lined with vibrant orange material. The first thing that hits the eyes inside, is the Mamukko tag with a hand stamped unique serial number. Below there may be, a thick soft suede leather divider for your 15″ laptop, and more.
* One of 2 from the first batch, last in stock
* Flap made from leather sourced from a closed shoe factory
* Front and back made from decommissioned natural rubber liferaft
* Leather side & base is made from repurposed leather from a closed Irish shoe factory
* Inside pocket made from shoe factory suede leather, lined with orange pre – consumer life vest manufacturing material
* Flap closes with bona fide recycled airplane seat buckle
* Adjustable heavy cotton shoulder straps with leather leads
* Fits a 15″ Macbook
* Handmade in Ireland by Mamukko
* Stitched to industrial strength with our well respected & looked after with Adler & Singer sewing machines
Please note! Liferafts have an adventurous life & can carry elements of wear but have been thoroughly washed before we stitched the pieces together!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.