1 in stock (also available on backorder)
Neat, clean cut, with a dash of holiday marine sun feel, this clutch could possibly be your best friend. The Camper retains personal items safely, not just the usual suspects like phone, glasses, make up etc., but also items you pick up on the spot, that your busy schedule doesn’t allow you filter out, just yet.
It’s raced aboard the “Camper Lifelovers” yacht from down under, up to Asia, past India, around Africa’s Cape of Good Hope, headed for the mediterranean to Spain (where Mamukko picked it up) … on to America and then back home. Blown around the world on the Volvo Ocean Race, it makes a good travelling companion that knows the way, in case you feel adventurous too? – “Keep Close” this Kevlar Camper Clutch, it’s been there!
Retro Style Level: Maria Callas, Bardot, Hepburn
Connected Companions: Lifelover V.I Kevlar Camper Totes
* Crafted from original Camper Volvo Ocean Race sail, 20011/12.
* Yacht name “Camper Lifelovers”
* Distance sailed 39.270 nautical miles
* Team “Camper with Emirates Team New Zealand”
* Airplane seat leather zip end hooks
* Kevlar material, lined for comfort
* Smooth closing with a #5 zip
* Stitched to industrial strength with our well respected & looked after Adler sewing machines
* Upcycled with passion & care in Ireland by Mamukko brothers
* Size: 25 X 14 X 7 cm
Please note, pics are for colour reference purpose, unit number is one.