14 in stock (can be backordered)
This little bag is the one, regularly customers have asked for. It’s simple, just one pocket, front, made from natural rubber liferaft, the back, from navy airplane seat leather. It fits the basic’s like phone, keys, glasses, pens, small notebook, cue-tip chalk, golf balls, tee’s, et cetera.
Adapted from the proverb “a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush,” which means that having something, even if considered of less value, is better than taking the chance of losing it in order to attain something else that seems more desirable. This birdie, is already in your pocket…no need to worry about the small things…they are secure. “Bird in the Pocket” can also refer to a birdie in golf terms or the pocket of a snooker table. The bigger things come once you have established solid foundations, your stride is measured and timing paced, as you make the next step, one at a time! You have it, it’s yours!
* Front made with decommissioned liferaft
* Back made with blue airplane seat leather
* Brown leather strap
* Brass fastner and loops for strap
* Unique bag ID with serial and batch number
* Handmade in Ireland by Mamukko
* Crafted from heavy duty waterproof rubber fabric
* Stitched to industrial strength with our well respected & looked after Adler & Singer sewing machines
* Handmade embossed leather Mamukko label
* Size: 23 x 16 x 4 D 28 (9.25 x 6.25 x 1.25 D 11)