Kinsale Farmers Market or Miami Boat Show? This tote has been crafted to go its own way on any continent in the hands or shoulder of someone who appreciates craft, originality and eco - conscious upcycling. Crafted in a batch of 43 from upcycled squib sail that sailed the Lough Derg in Ireland. Proudly carrying our new distinctive zig - zagged sail logo < designed by Imre Bako > dominating the front ( or back ?) of the bag. Zig - zag is a symbol of freedom for Mamukko, a strong stitch on a sail, a strong bond created by our machines to craft our sail pieces together. The white leather trimmings are shoe industry remnants from a closed Irish factory, the shoulder strap is Italian vegetable tanned leather. And nearly forgot ..., airplane seat pocket inside the bag. Inside label carrying the unique serial number of the product.
* Limited edition tote, made in a batch of 43, when they are gone, gone probably for good
* Crafted from upcycled squib sail, shoe factory remnant, upcycled airplane seat & Italian veg tan leather combination
* Reinforced leather corners for longer wear from a 80's looking holed leather
* Handmade in Ireland by lovers & makers Nora and Attila
* Stitched to industrial strength with our well respected & looked after Adler sewing machines
* Size: 40 x 30 x 17 cm